|ITP Mud Lite XXL : User Reviews
Number of Reviews: 0
- Front: 30x10-12, 30x10-14; Rear 30x12-12, 30x12-14 (6 ply).
- The biggest, baddest mud/trail tire on the planet today. ITP introduces the new Mud Lite XXL, the ATV industry's largest tire ever!
- Provides all the benefits of ITP's standard Mud Lite line, including phenomenal all-conditions traction and handling, exceptional 6-ply durability and a smooth, radial-like ride
- Its taller profile and super-aggressive 1.3-inch-deep lugs make this is an extreme tire for extreme machines in the most extreme conditions.
- Surprisingly light compared to any product anywhere close to this tire.
- Best for highly modified, big-bore 4x4 ATVs operating primarily in muddy conditions.
- Gives them a “wow factor” like nothing else!
a ITP Mud Lite XXL review
a friend about this Tire.
ITP information on this model
to User Control Panel